- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 tsp geraldton wax, ground (buy here)
- candied quandong halves (buy here)
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp coconut cream
- 2 slices of your favourite sourdough
- salt to taste
- The candied quandongs are from our Quandong Syrup recipe. Place 1/4 cup of dried quandong halves, 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar into a pan and simmer for 30 minutes. Save the syrup for cocktails such as our Quandong & Thyme Spritzer.
- Place your toast into the toaster.
- Spread your avocado onto your toast before adding the geralton wax, candied quandongs, chilli flakes, salt and coconut cream drizzled on top.
Loaded avo toast! Adding extra garnishes to your avocado toast really elevates your breakfast/lunch! and the best part is you can switch and change the combos all the time. The quandongs add a beautiful sweetness and a bit of acidity that really completes your meal, while the geraldton wax is the perfect herb to add some extra flavour. Gotta try this recipe now.