- 1 tbsp finger lime chips (buy here)
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 6 slices pickled jalapeno, diced
- 1 lime
Sweet potato chips
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 tsp lemon myrtle (buy here)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, smash the avocado until smooth.
- Mix the avocado with the rest of the guacamole ingredients and sprinkle with salt and leave to the side.
- For the sweet potato chips, slice the sweet potato as thinly as possible. In a fry pan, add enough oil to fully coat the bottom of the pan, bring to a high heat. In batches, fry the slices of sweet potato making sure not to crowd the pan. They will be cooked when both sides of the sweet potato start to curl.
- Move to a large bowl and mix with salt, pepper, and lemon myrtle.
- To finish, sprinkle the guacamole with the finger lime chips and serve with the sweet potato chips.