- 60ml vodka
- soda water
- quandong powder
- 1/4 cup dried quandong halves (buy here)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tbs quandong powder (buy here)
- 3 springs thyme
- Add all the quandong syrup ingredients to a saucepan on medium heat until it starts to boil. Bring the temperature down to low and simmer for 30 minutes before removing from heat to cool.
- Prepare your glass by spreading a tiny bit of syrup around the edge of the glass before sprinkling with quandong powder.
- To make the cocktail, add 60mls of the syrup and 60mls of vodka into your glass and mix together. Add your ice and top with soda water.
Enjoy your refreshing afternoon drink!