- 1/4 watermelon
- 1 1/2 tsp ground river mint
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tsp liquid stevia
- Roughly dice the watermelon making sure to remove all the seeds
- Place the watermelon, lime juice, river mint and stevia into a blender and blend until smooth (depending on the size of your blender may have to be done in two batches).
- Pour into a large flat tray and give it a stir before putting it into the freezer. After the first hour break up any of the ice thats formed on the top and give it a stir. Repeat again after another two hours
- Once it has frozen through bring it out when you are ready to serve and use a fork to scrap the watermelon until in turns into shaved ice
- Best served with something creamy... I recommend coconut yoghurt! Healthy, quick dessert that looks spectacular. The river mint adds the perfect flavour pairing to the watermelon but is unique enough to make it stand out!