- 10 Medjool dates
- 1 1/2 tbs ground wattleseed
- 2 tbs peanut butter
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Cut a line through the date to remove the pit. In a bowl mix the peanut butter, one tablespoon of ground wattleseed and two tablespoons of water. Fill each date with the peanut butter/wattleseed mix then place a single almond inside
- Place the dark chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and melt in the microwave for 30 second increments, stirring between. It should take around 1-2 minutes. When they're melted add in 1 teaspoon of wattleseed
- Dip each date into the melted chocolate until they're completely covered. Place the chocolate covered dates on a platter lined with baking paper. You can sprinkle crushed almonds or salt. Place the dates in the fridge to allow the chocolate to set. Keep the coffee bites in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week.