What you need
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/4 cup milk of your choice
- 1 tbs ground wattleseed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
Macadamia and coconut crumb
- handful of macadamia - cut up into smaller pieces
- 2 tbs desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp honey
- pinch of salt
- After sifting the flour into a bowl mix the rest of the pancake ingredients into the bowl until completely combined.
- Heat a lightly oiled (butter or coconut oil is my choice) pan. When warmed, pour around a quarter of a cup of batter into the pan at one time. when one side started to release air bubbles it it time to turn. cook for a further 2 minutes or until golden brown. continue one pancake at a time until the batter in finished.
- In a smaller pan on medium heard add in the macadamia nuts, coconut, honey and salt and cook until brown.
- Serve pancakes with macadamia and coconut crumb and top with maple syrup.